The NatraBio® brand of homeopathic medicines was first launched into the natural products market in 1979, with a commitment to the health of natural consumers. The NatraBio® brand believes that homeopathic medicines provide one of the most natural and effective methods for the treatment of illness, the relief of symptoms and the maintenance of good health.
For over 25 years, the NatraBio® brand has been committed to these guiding principles:
– Providing innovative homeopathic products for consumer health needs
– Manufacturing in accordance with the standards of the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States
– Manufacturing in compliance with FDA cGMPs for OTC drugs
– Providing consumers with clear, ethical and compliant labeling
– Supporting the science of homeopathy through professional associations, research and education
The NatraBio® line of innovative products provides the entire range of product forms, from fully medicated compressed tablets that melt in the mouth to liquids, cough syrups, throat and nasal sprays, and topical creams. All of these products are formulated to provide fast acting symptom relief and to be a natural alternative for every medicine cabinet.
The NatraBio line of products are developed and manufactured in the U.S.A. The distinctive formulas, packaging and dosage forms are developed specifically to meet the needs of the American consumer.